We're always looking for SUP instructors for ad-hoc sessions.
If you're qualified, experienced, and work in the South West, we'd love to chat.
Please touch base via our contact form.
Qualified Instructors MUST be 18 years of age.
Qualified Instructors age 15-17 may work as an assistant instructor.
- To demonstrate a high level of customer care.
- To demonstrate excellent knowledge of paddle-boarding.
- To demonstrate a good level of paddleboard strokes on flat and running water.
- To deliver quality SUP sessions.
- To ensure activity areas are maintained safely and cleanly.
- To assist with the maintenance of equipment as required.
- WSA Foundation SUP Instructor
- WSA Adventure SUP Instructor
- ASI Level One SUP Instructor
- ASI Level Two SUP Instructor
- ISA Level One SUP Instructor
Outside of United Kingdom
- Professional Stand Up Paddleboard Instructor
- Canadian Paddleboard Instructor
First Aid Qualification
All instructors must have a minimum 6 hour Level 2 qualification.
All instructors must be prepared to have checks through our DBS clearance checked system.
Work Experience Students
We will not be accepting work experience students during the 2019 season.